Saturday 27 December 2014

Contributions and Preface

**Table of contents**
Contributions and Preface
Own docs python tutorial is an initiative to provide python tutorial to everyone. Actually this will be my notes of all the references I have made to learn python. Presently contributions for this tutorial is only me. But I think my community will become wide and I will have a wide range of people learning this tutorial and help me correct any mistakes I have made. May be this will serve as reference to many people in the world. I am posing these tutorials for free so that every person who have access to internet can learn python.

To mention present contributors are:
1. Anivarth
2.Blogger(A platform)
3. hilite.me
4. Sora Templates

I think in a few days more than material names I will include person names in the above. I would also request everyone to go through the tutorial and help me also in grammatical mistakes if I make any. 

I have tried to make this tutorial as limited as possible so that as a beginner no one should feel un comfortable. For experience in programming I have included examples in every tutorial. I would like to highlight that this tutorial is for everyone. Everyone includes people who already have programming experience, or who never had programming experience. If you knew some basics of programming in any programming language that would be an added advantage. However don't worry even if you know any programming language or not. Just keep your experience if any aside and think yourself as if you are a beginner. Because if have to learn anything you should be broad minded. Broad minded in the sense you should be ready to read anything and everything. 

Finally about copyright, all the contents of this tutorial have been copyrighted. After completing the tutorials I will write I will even copyright the whole set of tutorials as a book. This will not have any copyright problems for me afterwards. I request everyone not to copy any parts of this book for commercial use. But you can share, store or even print for your own reference. If you want to sell these tutorials there should be a written permission. All the works of this website are licensed under Creative Commons 4.0 license and copyrighted at copyrighted.com You can find the link to copyright at the end of this page. Finally Thank you for reading this tutorial and helping me to improve this tutorials. 

Contributed to Open Source Community

Thank you. Get started now by clicking the link below 

>>1.What is python,overview
Copyright: Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
GEIS-UGLS-0XSG-ILKD

No comments:

Post a Comment